Thursday 10 June 2010

Going Places

Hello World!

It's been a long time since I last updated and many many things have happened since.
I shall update them slowly... :) With pictures... Nice pictures + cute guys to appease the Blogging God hahaha!

I have been busy traveling as you may have noted. Been to Hollywood, Vegas, back to Kuala Lumpur, went to China on multiple shopping expeditions/dimsum trips. The best dimsum in the world is in ShenZhen! I swear! :) Went to Xian to see the Terracotta Soldiers reputed to be the Eighth Wonder of the World...hurt my wrist and got a brace and steriod injection... all in the past two months or so.

And so, this past weekend I did what I should have done ages ago. I sprained my ankle wearing 5 inch high stilettos in a moving boat after a few drinks while trying to take a photo. Serves me right huh? I strapped it for a day or two and it was as right as rain. :)

I shall be more careful this weekend and stick to dimsum in vast quantities!

Plans for the next quarter are pretty hazy, but definately on are:-
1.Tourist duty this following week for friends coming for another friend's wedding.
2. Taiwan trip with Korean boys *hola!*
3. Beijing trip with familia! All expenses paid!
4. Shanghai trip with friends to visit the American who is moving there this week.
5. Chengdu trip to see cute sister pandas.

China is the flavour of the month for the moment. I was going Down Under, but in light of certain developments I shall eventually unveil, it shall be put on the shelf for the time being. *Sorry King Yien!*

I have great plans! =)

No comments: