Wednesday 5 August 2009

And We're Rollin'!

Zhu Hai Hot Spring Resort


I know I have been terrible and should be shot *uhuh* for not blogging in ages.
But since my lovely readers love me very much and would miss my randomness when I am dead by chocolate, you should avoid feeding me chocolate thinking of shooting me. :)
As I have announced to the world. I went on holiday. Cantoland has this thing, where we have to take complusory leave for a minimum of two full weeks a year for stress relief. But they only give us very little leave to start with. My assistant gets ten days, which would amount to her two weeks. So she has to work her ass off the other 50 weeks of the year. Slave drivers... *grumbles*

I will blog about my holiday when my arms resume their normal range of motion. Which will be about next year. You see, in my eagerness to get back to work, I hurt my back and went for physio. Then I was supposed to go swimming, but when to the hot springs to prune up and be massaged till the cows come home. Then I went pole-dancing. So that's why I can't move my arms above my head without winching. Or my thighs into the yoga positions I should be doing.
They are all excused really, because my holiday snapshots are all still in the camera and the pendrive my brother gave me before I left.
The only significant thing that I brought back was TEN POUNDS. I put on ten freakin' pounds in the UK! My assistant told me so, my dietitian told me so, my speech therapist tells me so, my cleaner tells me so, heck even the patients tell me so! Arrghh.. But I have lost it all and more now *looks worried*. I should eat more and work less. Life would be much more interesting.
On a lighter note, yours truly has two brand new podiatrists to corrupt! :) Our team has conned two unsuspecting young pretty and gullible girls to come work for peanuts in Cantoland. Okay, they are still older than me, but I am an authority on the hottest places to party in Cantoland hohoho, so wisdom before age I say! ;)
I shall have to start crowd control measures for the number of young men who will be knocking on the clinic door.

No comments: