Sunday 12 September 2010

Hello Goodbye

It is official. In fact, we now live in an environ where things are official when it's announced on blogs and Facebook. There is no need to go register at your nearest Marriage Registrar's Office when you just click 'married' on your Facebook status.

Anyways, I digress.

I declare to the world (yes, you) that I am done with Cantoland. Finis! I have finished the last museum on my to-do list last week. In it's own way, it was bitter-sweet. As I finished up, I couldn't help but feel melancholy. The American and I have spent a considerable time exploring the museums of this place. There was this unwritten rule that once completed, we would have finished up with Cantoland and it would be time to leave. I also had this 'I must go to every shopping mall in Cantoland' list; I am sure I have completed the majority of the malls according to my trusty map I have done 78/104... (I added another 32 off the top of my head which are not in the list)... Which is considerably more than most people I would believe! =)

It's now time to move on and up in the world! I am moving up north to the world of Giant Pandas! Wonderful creatures though they don't do very much.

Packing is always a nightmare when you don't have the company packers at your disposal. I hate to declutter and have to choose to keep books or shoes.Now is a good time to get it in my head that I don't need so many shoes/bags/books/clothes. You get the idea. I have only dug out half the stuff and already I am panicking. There is no way I will ever be able to condense everything to six boxes.

At least I have set me a target. No more than six boxes. *groans*

1 comment:

Artsdeco said...

Hello
Congratulations for your blog
Wallpapers for your blog or personnal use : http://artsdco.blogspot.com/