Wednesday 28 October 2009

Hard Act to Follow

I know I know.. I have fallen off the edge of the Earth.. But yours truly has just crawled back up. :) So viola! I am back! :)


No, I haven't been in Beijing all this while (I wish!)


It's been busy busy at work and outside of work. Been having way too much fun. And cracking my back while I'm at it... =P


But I'm well and good to go! Will head out for a night cruise on a traditional junk boat on Victoria Harbour tomorrow night, followed by dinner at one of the poshest restaurants on this side of Cantoland. I am debating between wearing my usual going-t0-work gear of shorts, grubby Birkenstocks and baby tshirt; or to scrub up a little in a mini-dress and 3.5 inch heels...


Aqua Luna - The junk boat we're going on! :)

Decisions... decisions... Nonetheless, this event is organised by a woman (who could tell huh?) and all of us are living it up here. I wonder if there is anything more that will impress me? Eventually we will run out of exciting/romantic/different/exotic things to do and will die of boredom.

No comments: