Monday 21 December 2009

Shanghai Baby!

It wasn't that cold! Just ~5 degrees celcius...


Hello everyone!


I am off to lovely Shanghai tomorrow for Christmas. I am feeling excited but just ever so slightly worried about the weather. They forecast rain. I hate rain. Rain will make my feet cold and wet. Rain ruins the feathers in my hat. Cold rain makes me want to curl up in bed with a hot water bottle and a good book. You get my drift. Now, if the temperature drops a Celsius or two, then we will get snow! :) I don't mind that! :)


I am rethinking my wardrobe. We are supposed to go to find ourselves men with too much money and too little sense who need women to spend their money for them. How am I suppsed to do that dressed like a snowman with a red nose? If I am left to my own devices, I will spend the whole trip holed up somewhere warm like a bear; a very fashionably dressed one at that hahaha.


I know the motherland does not like blogs. And my ability to update photos regularly is pretty dire. No worries. I shall just stand in photos in someone else's camera *evil laughter*.


Have a blessed Christmas and a joyous New Year! May Christ bring peace, love and happiness. to one and all.


Oh, and happy glutinous rice ball festival tomorrow! It's the Winter Solstice. It is one of my favourite days of the year as it is the shortest day and the longest night. Some people may find this depressing, but I like the fact that after the longest night, the darkness will only get shorter!

No comments: